Good things happen when people can move, whether across town or toward their dreams. Opportunities appear, open up, become reality. What started as a way to tap a button to get a ride has led to billions of moments of human connection as people around the world go all kinds of places in all kinds of ways with the help of our technology.
Uber’s technology offerings
Changing how people can request rides and get from point A to point B is just the beginning.
Uber apps, products, and other offerings
Access to rides on demand. Below are Uber's most popular ride options:
- UberX: Affordable rides, all to yourself.
- Uber Pool: Shared rides, door to door or with a short walk.
- Uber Comfort: Newer cars with extra legroom.
- Uber Black: Premium rides in luxury cars.
- Scooters: Electric scooters to help you get around your city.
- Uber WAV: Rides in wheelchair-accessible vehicles.
Food delivery on demand.
- Uber Eats: Order from your favorite restaurants, online or with the Uber app. The restaurants will prepare your order, and a nearby delivery person will deliver it to your door.
- Restaurants: Uber Eats makes a real impact on your restaurant business. When your food is featured in the app, new customers can discover it and loyal customers can enjoy it more often. Delivery people using the Uber app deliver the food fast, maintaining the best possible food quality.
Opportunity is everywhere.
- Drive with Uber: Make the most of your time on the road on the platform with the largest network of active riders.
- Deliver with Uber: Make money by delivering food orders that people crave, and other items using the Uber Eats app - all while exploring your city.
Helping to improve public transportation and access to care for those in need.
- Helping to improve public transportation for all: Uber is committed to helping cities around the world make public transportation more accessible, equitable, and efficient.
- Providing access to care for those in need: We’ve partnered with healthcare organizations to provide their members and patients with access to care by offering them flexible ride-scheduling options. Healthcare professionals can schedule rides for patients and caregivers going to and from the care they need, all from a single dashboard.
- Helping businesses move ahead
See how Uber Freight and Uber for Business help organizations across the world.
- Uber Freight: Uber Freight is a free app that matches carriers with shippers. Shippers tap a button to instantly book the loads they want to haul. And thanks to upfront pricing, carriers always know how much they’ll get paid.
- Uber for Business: Whether it’s employee travel or customer rides, Uber for Business gives you an easy way to manage your ground transportation needs. Built for work, it offers a clear view into employee trip activity with automated billing, expensing, and reporting.