With offices in Tema, Takoradi and Kumasi, Maersk Ghana is uniquely placed to help Ghanaian businesses connect to the world.
Whether you are shipping standard, refrigerated or oversized cargo, we have the local expertise and global network needed to get it to its destination – wherever in the world that happens to be. We offer regular connections to and from Tema and Takoradi. From here, the rest of the world is just a short hop away with our vast ocean fleet.
Transportation and Logistics Services Prices
- Transportation services
- Supply chain and logistics
- Financial services
- Digital solutions
- Ocean or Maersk Spot prices: Find ocean freight and Maersk Spot rates instantly online that suit your specific shipping needs. Now Maersk Spot also covers inland transport. Your simple and seamless way to transport your goods with ocean and inland in one booking.
- Less-than-Container Loads (LCL): Designed to keep your Less-than-Container Loads (LCL) moving in a continuous, cost efficient and eco-friendly way, Maersk LCL knows that critical comes in all sizes.
- Air Freight: Air Freight can reduce the total logistics cost for urgent or time-critical logistical challenges. By combining the speed of air with the cost savings of other modes, you will be able to reduce inventory and improve your service offerings by fast response time at an affordable price.
- Intercontinental Rail: Wherever your cargo is heading, you can rely on our tailored rail solutions and our connections with major rail operators to make sure your goods arrive on time, in time, every time. The intercontinental rail portfolio consists of 3 main products being Block Train, Single Container FCL and LCL between China and Europe, and CIS both directions.
Supply Chain and Logistics
- Maersk Flow: For our self-service mid-sized customers, designed to bring visibility and control to your supply chains on both the origin as well as the destination side.
- Customs Services: Our customs services helps simplify your importing and exporting process. We provide visibility and efficiency along with a smoother compliance process, keeping your goods moving all the time.
- Warehousing and Distribution: From the latest fashion items hot off the catwalk, to consumer products, electronics and devices, to aid & relief goods, with our global expertise you can count on a warehousing and distribution solution that works for you.
- Cargo Insurance: Maersk Cargo Insurance provided by Zurich Insurance is our sought-after comprehensive insurance offering that is created to compensate for loss or damage to your cargo. In case of thefts, natural disasters or accidents. All with a single click.
- Value Protect: Even in the safest hands, accidents happen. When you’re moving your cargo across the sea and land, you want to know that you won’t lose money if your shipment is damaged or lost. That is why Maersk offers Value Protect, giving you peace of mind that your cargo is protected against accidental damage during its journey with us.
- MyFinance: MyFinance lets you make payments electronically, significantly reducing your paperwork and giving you a simple overview of your invoices and accounts. The app and web-based ecommerce tool is free and provides real time information and features that simplifies your shipping experience.
- Captain Peter™: Thanks to Captain Peter, your reefer visibility assistant, you can have eyes on your cargo from the moment your goods are locked inside the container right up to delivery at your destination (port and/or store door).
- EDI Solutions: With Maersk’s Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) solutions, you will have greater control and visibility of your supply chain events. EDI is a means of communication allowing businesses to trade in a more cost-efficient way, while improving transaction accuracy and speed.
- Maersk Shipment app: Our app now offers a host of new features, including a powerful dashboard and task list. Other features like Quote, Book, Live Chat, and Share Information have also been updated. Real time tracking information you can trust is only a tap away. Download the app today and experience cargo visibility wherever you are, by using the following links: Google Play Store, and App Store.
Contact Maersk Ghana
Address - 6th Floor, GPHA Towers, Harbour Area, P.O. Box 8800, Community 7, Tema, Ghana.
Tel - +233 303 218700
- Maersk Ghana Office - Kumasi
Address - Maersk Ghana Ltd, Kumasi Former Tomos Yard, Abbatoir Road , P.O. Box 5630, Kumasi, Ghana.
Tel - +233 32 2026617
Address - PO Box 708, Takoradi, Ghana.
Tel - +233 31 32254/24073
Address - Maersk Ghana Ltd, Takoradi The Westport Building, 13 Nzema Road, Harbour Business Area, P.O. Box 839, Takoradi, Ghana.
Tel - +233 31 2021120
Address - PO Box 488, Tema, Ghana.
Tel - +233 22 204385