G4S Security Services (Ghana) Ltd is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which specialises in outsourced business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat.
WHAT WE DO
G4S Security Services (Ghana) Ltd. designs, specifies, installs and maintains electronic systems for all projects of all sizes and complexity. We pride ourselves in innovatively work with our customers to assure that our security products and services are integrated successfully with our customers’ systems, meeting and in most cases, exceeding our customers’ requirements. Our range of security systems services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The Panic Alarm System: G4S Security Services (Ghana) Ltd. currently monitors over 1,700 alarms from our Central Monitoring Station. Subscription to the Panic Alarm System includes 24hr monitoring and rapid response to all alarm activations at your premises. The panic system is simple to operate and offers a highly effective deterrent. A variety of wired and wireless buttons will be installed at optimum positions throughout the facility. These are connected to a radio transmitter that when pressed, sends an instant alarm signal to the monitoring station. At the push of a button the panic system allows you or the guards to call for immediate assistance 24hrs/365 days a year to deal with any emergency.
- The Intruder Alarm System: This is an automated system that once armed does not rely solely on human intervention to protect property or lives. The system comes with its own keypad, pin code and sensors to detect movement. In the event of an intrusion to a protected area, the system immediately sends a signal to the central monitoring station.The signal can identify which sensor has detected intrusion and an SMS can be sent to a series of pre-arranged numbers. The response team will immediately be dispatched to your location to protect you and apprehend intruders.
- Electric Fence Systems: Our electric fences are monitored by the same VHF transmitters allowing us to respond to attempted intrusion due to cut wires and shorted cables. A back-up battery is supplied in the energizer to keep the electric fence securing your premise for up to 24hours when the system is well maintained.These systems outweigh the razor wire technology second-to-none due to the efficiency and ability of being monitored. It offers both physical and visible deterrent and can protect not just lives but property within the fence, such as generators, gas canisters and AC units.
- Access Control Systems: G4S Security Services (Ghana) Ltd. has a wide coverage of this solution available, including the following:
- Biometric – Fingerprint Readers (access control and time-and-attendance) which is operational with or without software;
- RFID-Proximity Card Readers (access control and time-and-attendance) which is also operational with or without software;
- Keypad-Basic Access Control via codes;
- Intercom systems with and without video confirmation; and
- Various locking mechanisms including magnetic and solenoid technologies.
- Closed-Circuit Television: From Stand-alone to fully net-workable Digital Video Recorders (DVR's) to off-site real-time Monitoring, we'll have your premise under surveillance with high quality and durable products. We also provide various maintenance plans for different size CCTV installations.Our CCTV systems range between single-channel non-recording systems to 16 channel with 2 terabytes hard-drives allowing for up to 1 month's recording. The camera models are extensive, including vandal-proof domes, PTZ, megapixel technology, hardware and software integration, data and analogue solutions. Whatever your needs are, day or night, near or far, we have the solution for you.
- Satellite Asset & Vehicle Tracking System: Whether you need a fleet management solution or simply wish for your vehicle to be protected, our product will allow reports and management control at your fingertips via online software from the comfort of your home or office, in Ghana or abroad.
- Totally configurable unit, tailored to customer needs.
- Panic button facility monitored and responded to 24/7.
- Customized alerts via email and/or SMS.
- System Design and Specification: We design and specify electronic systems, gates, booms, turnstiles and perimeter defenses for projects of all sizes and complexity.We specify the right products to meet your needs and your budget and ensure each product can be supported locally after installation.
We supply detailed plans, itemized bills of quantities, specifications, and if required we will assist you by writing tender documents and evaluating bids.
- Security Systems Installations: G4S Security Services (Ghana) Ltd. designs, installs, maintains and monitors security systems including;
- Intruder alarms & detection systems;
- Access control systems / biometric solutions;
- Time & attendance management systems;
- CCTV systems;
- Fire alarm systems;
- Real-time guard patrol systems; and
- Beams, gates and electric fencing.
- Security System Maintenance: Our qualified and experienced technical team handles maintenance requirements for all types of access control, CCTV, electric fencing, alarm systems and fire detection systems.
- Vehicle Tracking Services: G4S tracks 100s of vehicles across Ghana 24hrs a day, using Scope, a world leader in telematics with over 1 million tracking units installed across the globe.We monitor your driver’s driving behavior, vehicle speed, location, stop/start times and kilometers travelled to measure fuel usage.
We supply reports by vehicle and driver, and customize the information to provide you with the fleet management insight you require, promoting safety and costing effectiveness.