Gender - Mixed
Housing status - Day & Boarding
Year of Establishment - 1957
About Adonten Senior High School
The School was established in 1957 in Aburi, Akwapim South District as a private school by the late Moses Agyare Kwabi.
To be an oasis of a congenial environment for effective teaching and learning.
The school aims at assisting students to achieve academic excellence through self-discipline.
- Home Economics
- Visual Arts
- General Arts
- General Science
- No. of Students (SHS 1): 885
- No. of Students (SHS 2): 942
- No. of Students (SHS 3): 624
- On infrastructure, the school is constructing a fence wall and an assembly hall. The roads are tarred with drains.
- With the school’s academic performance, there has been improvement in student discipline which resulted in the school winning the 2014 FAWE Science and Technology competition in Africa which was held in Nairobi Kenya.
- In sports, the school has been performing well in both zonal and super zonal competitions especially in the area of athletics.
Ghana Education Service (GES)
Ministry of Education, Ghana