IC Securities (Gh) Limited is an Africa-focused investment banking and securities firm, serving sovereign, institutional, corporate and individual clients. IC Securities, a Licensed Dealing Member of the Ghana Stock Exchange, is authorised to operate and is regulated as a Broker-Dealer and an Issuing House by the Securities and Exchange Commission.
IC Securities (Gh) Limited offers the following services:
- INVESTMENT BANKING
- GLOBAL MARKETS
- Equity Capital Markets: The Equity Capital Markets team builds close working relationships with private and public entities in order to originate, structure, underwrite and place equity and equity-linked issuances on their behalf through various means such as private placements, initial public offerings and secondary offerings. Our close-knit and experienced team has rapidly built a reputation as the leading origination and execution house in many of our key markets, with several successfully completed transactions.
- Debt Capital Markets: IC Securities assists corporate, institutional and government clients in structuring and raising debt financing from the private and public markets. The firm works closely with issuers, including banks, sovereigns and corporates on a wide range of mandate types, spanning debt financing strategies, bank loans and multi-level debt funding across asset classes. Our team's origination, structuring and distribution capability is unmatched in our geographies of focus.
- Mergers and Acquisitions: We have a core focus on covering global strategic players in key sectors who have an interest in expanding their footprint to include Africa, with its vast opportunities. We have established a strong reputation in our market entry advisory services targeted at strategic investors into Africa, advising on a number of landmark transactions.
- Financial Advisory: Our Financial Advisory team provides advice to our key relationship clients, in relation to a wide range of strategic and financial matters. We nurture long-term, high-level relationships with existing and new clients as their trusted, independent advisor on strategic transactions such as due diligences, valuations, fairness opinions, restructurings, risk management and other financial matters.
- Institutional Equities: Our Institutional Equities sales and trading team covers some of the most illiquid markets in the world - Africa's fledgling stock markets. Our approach is to utilize our local footprint and relationships in each market to consistently source liquidity and execute block trades on behalf of our selective client list.
- Institutional Fixed Income: IC Securities' Institutional Fixed Income sales and trading group provides the tailored local market colour required by our specialist clients to optimize their portfolio performance.
Highly-skilled professionals in the team provide local insights that can help make the difference in successful execution. Our ability to source liquidity and our fast access to news, in markets characterized by acute information asymmetry, allow us to provide our clients with opportunities to carry out meaningful bloc trades at the correct prices.