Our range of products include the following:
- Shares: Shares are investments that represent part-ownership of a company. When you buy shares of a company, you buy part or a portion of that company. This makes you a shareholder or part-owner of the company. Evidence of being a part-owner of a company is normally represented by a share certificate, receipt or statement, indicating the name of the shareholder, the company, the number of shares etc.
T-bills represent a loan you give to a financial institution or government for 91 days, 182 days or one (1) year. In return, the financial institution or government pays you a fixed interest at the end of the period, in addition to your principal amount. T-bills are for the short-term; have relatively low returns (returns are fixed and limited), and have relatively low risk (the lower the risk, the lower the returns).
- Bonds: Bonds are debt instruments issued for a period of more than one year with the purpose of raising capital by borrowing. Generally, a bond is a promise to repay the principal along with interest (coupons) on a specified date (maturity). Some bonds do not pay interest, but all bonds require a repayment of principal. When an investor buys a bond, he/she becomes a creditor of the issuer. However, the buyer does not gain any kind of ownership rights to the issuer, unlike in the case of equities.
- Fixed Deposit: A fixed deposit is a financial instrument provided by banks or NBFCs which provides investors a higher rate of interest than a regular savings account, until the given maturity date. It may or may not require the creation of a separate account. In a Fixed Deposit, the sum of money is blocked for the period of the deposit. Banks allow depositors the flexibility to invest their funds from periods as low as 7 days to 10 years. On the date of maturity, the bank credits the principal and interest to the bank account of the depositor.
We offer the following services:
- Mergers and Acquisitions:
- Corporate and Financial Restructuring:
- Corporate Valuation and Municipal Finance:
- Financial Intermediation:
- Investment Research
- Capital Mobilization/Project Financing
- Corporate Finance and Advisory Service