Consolidated Bank Ghana Limited (CBG) First Floor, Manet Tower 3, Airport City, Accra PMB CT363, Cantonments, Accra
Consolidated Bank Ghana Limited (CBG) is an Indigenous Ghanaian Universal Bank licensed by Bank of Ghana under the Specialized Deposit-Taking Institutions Act, 2016 (Act 930).
The Bank started operations on August 1, 2018. With its Corporate Head Office located in Accra, the Bank has 114 branches across 13 regions in Ghana.
CBG is uniquely placed with strengths to leverage on:
- The People – diverse pool of talent
- Our Quality Service Delivery and Professionalism
- Wide Customer Base
- Extensive Product Portfolio
- Strong Balance Sheet Size
- Wide Geographical Coverage
- Our Robust IT Platforms
At CBG, customers are at the heart of our business
First Floor, Manet Tower 3, Airport City, Accra